|Making Beaded Wine Charms|
This tutorial will show how I make my beaded wine charms.
- Beads of your choice
- Wire hoops (I use 25mm earring wire hoops)
- Small jump rings to attach the charm to the hoop - or headpins for converting a bead into a charm with its own loop using a wrapped loop technique.
- Round nose and needle nose pliers
1. Choose your wire hoop. This tutorial uses a 25mm gold-plated wire hoop.
|25mm Gold Plated Wire Hoop|
|Wire Hoop with Beads and Charm|
|Wire Hoop with 90 Degree Angle Closure|
4. Some people stop with step 3 but I prefer to finish the closure by using my round nose pliers to bend the tip of the hoop backwards to form a u-shaped closure. To do this, grasp the tip of the bent up portion of the hoop end and bend it backwards over the top of the pliers tip.
|Wire Hoop Finished with U-Shaped Closure|
|Finished Wine Charm|
|Set of Six Beaded Wine Charms|
You can find more of my beaded wine charms in my Etsy shop!